ASSASSIN’S CREED® ODYSSEY – 1.5.0 PATCH NOTES
PATCH SIZES & DEPLOYMENT TIMINGS:
Xbox One: 10.8 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PS4: 13.3 GB @ 6am UTC | 2am EDT | 8am CEST
PC: 9.0 GB @ 1pm UTC | 9am EDT | 3pm CEST
Please note that these timings are estimates and subject to change.
Check out the most notable changes with 1.5.0 below.
DISCOVERY TOUR: ANCIENT GREECE
- Added in-game support for Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece (available in September)
STORY CREATOR MODE
- Addressed an issue where using a free starter within a Group starter would spawn the NPC outside of a cave.
- Addressed an issue where the in-game quest objective could differ from the published objective.
- [PC] Addressed an issue where story info is not centred with a multi-monitor setup.
- Addressed an issue where players could sometimes lose story progression after completing a Story Creator Mode quest.
- Players will have the ability to change sorting options when using filters in See Stories and My Stories.
- Addressed an issue showing the notification „Portal in Proximity” when going between See Stories and Quests.
- Escorts will no longer require your presence after completing the objective they lead to.
- Changes made to balancing of XP and drachmae distribution
THE FATE OF ATLANTIS
- Addressed an issue where Heckatonchire could be creeping around in the background after defeating it during a cutscene with Poseidon.
- Addressed an issue where Ampheres voiceover changed from Italian to Portuguese in Rebel Scum.
- A glitch in the Animus has been addressed and the proper loading screen will now be displayed transitioning to Modern day after Labors of the Keeper.
- Hades decided you’re worthy of his time for a hot second, allowing you to complete Labors of the Keeper.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t confirm the polemarch kill in the Fortified Doma of Autochthonos
- Addressed an issue in A Complete Education where players were unable to complete the quest. Not complete enough, hmm?
- Hermes is trying to ignore his paranoia and will now move along in “The Keeper and Key Maker”.
- Addressed an issue during The Keeper and Kyros where Kyros decided to be lazy instead of showing off his physical prowess by walking to the next objective.
- Player’s Knowledge level will now reset on a NG+ walkthrough.
- Addressed an issue where players could receive the artefacts from defeating the mythical creatures without having fought them. -nothing in life comes for free, misthios
- Aiantides can be found when trying to set him free during The Favour.
- Addressed an issue where cultists were shown as alive even though their kill was confirmed already. -There’s no White Walkers in Greece you know.
- Barnabas double-checked the Adrestia’s manifest, removing the ability to duplicate the Hero’s Sword. -someone is swimming with the sharks tonight
- Addressed an issue where some lieutenants wouldn’t spawn on the Adrestia.
- Addressed an issue where players couldn’t hear sea shanties when placing the camera behind the ship.
- NPCs following players will get back on the horse after a conflict with animals.
- Addressed an issue which prevented players from continuing their Odyssey if they fell under the map, in the Foreman’s room.
- Addressed several instances where players were unable to collect Ostraka.
- After using harass and assassinate with Ikaros, enemies will no longer remain frozen in terror. -everyone’s got something
- Wolves will now appear during the Bare it All quest.
- The caretaker will allow you to escort them in Full Circle.
- Addressed an issue in Escape from Athens where a cutscene wouldn’t be triggered upon arriving on the island of Seriphos
- Loading times have decreased when fast traveling to the Adrestia after completing Every Story Has An Ending.
- All targets killed have been accounted for in A New Lease on Death, allowing progression to continue.
- Diona will now follow and interact with players during the I, Diona quest.
- After sorting through her feelings, Myrrine would like you to accompany her in “Home Sweet Home.
- Addressed an issue that caused mythical creatures to be misplaced after the loading screen.
- After players are attacked in To Be Nobody, Polyphemos will open his eye and follow you now.
- The NPC in “Follow that Boat” realized they do need your help and will update the quest now.
- Alkibiades’s friend has chosen a destination in Attika after the ambush during Across the Border- talk about free-roaming
Graphics, Audio & animations
- Corrected a variety of graphical anomalies.
- Addressed an issue with the Lion helmet visuals that were missing in the transmog menu.
- Addressed some translation error with CRIT while Low/full health in the Portuguese localization.
- Corrected a displayed text error.
- Players will no longer be able to unintentionally dismantle some legendary items.
- Removed the chest icon during instances they cannot be looted.
- Players will no longer be able to sell items from the Helios item pack.
ABILITIES, ENGRAVINGS & PERKS
- [PC] Addressed an issue causing the Rain of Arrows effect to be pixelated.
- The “Bare Chested and Oiled” Armor will now have consistent engraving.
- Addressed an issue where the “All Resistance” engraving would give unexpected perks.
- Addressed an issue preventing Legendary Blacksmith Armor from being engraved.
- Addressed an issue preventing Critical Chance from being applied to AoE Hunter abilities.
ACHIEVEMENTS, TROPHIES & UBISOFT CLUB
- The Blasphemer Trophy will unlock after meeting the requirements.
- [PC] Addressed instances of an issue that prevented Uplay achievements from unlocking.