Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Highlights
- Monster Hunter World™: Iceborne
- The audible beeps at game startup from Radeon Chill, Radeon Boost, and Radeon Anti-Lag have been removed. These features now offer audible indicators only when activated or deactivated via hotkey.
- The Radeon ReLive on screen timer indicator during recordings has been disabled by default but can be enabled in Radeon Software settings.
- Controls for vertical sync may be hidden or disappear when Radeon Enhanced Sync is enabled.
- Radeon ReLive may experience freezing or pausing issues during recordings when a high resolution camera is connected and in use.
- CPU usage may sometimes remain high once Radeon Game Advisor has been invoked during a game.
- Some users may experience an error message “Another instance is running” during download of a software update through the Radeon Software home screen.
- The DuplicateDesktop process may sometimes cause high CPU usage while a game is running.
- Radeon Software may close or may experience a crash upon resuming from sleep.
- The toast message detailing the hotkey to open Radeon Software’s Overlay may still show up in some games after Radeon Software Overlay has been disabled.
- Lost Ark™ may experience stuttering intermittently during gameplay.
- Using a custom stream key with Radeon ReLive may fail to stream your content.
- The ‘Stream’ button may remain active when in the process of choosing a region to stream even when a region has not been selected or chosen.
- Some Radeon R9 200, Radeon R9 300 and Radeon R9 Fury series graphics products may experience instability with a limited number of DirectX®9 or DirectX®11 games when using a high refresh rate 120hz+ display. A workaround if you are experiencing this issue is to lower your displays refresh rate.
- Some mjpeg clips may experience a green tint on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products when using Windows® Media Player or the Movies & TV application.
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries™ may experience a game crash and DXGI dialogue error when running the game using HDMI and Radeon FreeSync display configurations.
- Live streaming using the DouYu™ application with hardware acceleration enabled may cause video corruption on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products.
- Trials Rising™ may experience excessive fog/smoke in some areas of the game.
- Missing text or corruption may be experienced in the right eye when playing the VR game Boneworks™.
- Fixed result overflows that can be experienced with Radeon RX 5700 series when using [email protected]
- The ‘Shop AMD Products’ button may open the AMD.com homepage instead of the proper shopping web link.
- The scrolling arrow options may intermittently fail to work during Radeon Software installation.
- Up and Down arrow keys don’t work when using the search bar in Radeon Software.
- Enabling HDR enabled displays in Windows® may cause colors to become washed out.
- Radeon Software sidebar appears behind the Windows® taskbar when the taskbar is set to the same side of your display.
- Playing Tom Clancy’s: The Division 2™ with HDR enabled and performing a task switch may cause display color corruption that persists even once the game is exited.
- Mixed Reality Portal™ may experience color corruption or distortion near the edge of viewing areas on some headsets.
- Resident Evil™ 2 may experience screen flashing when launching the game using DirectX®12 API.
- The Radeon Software Overlay hotkey notification may sometimes be displayed during video playback in web browsers or launching some video player applications.
- Integer Scaling option is not showing up or available on some Windows®7 system configurations.
- Factory Reset install may keep previously configured Radeon Software game profiles. This can cause mismatch between global graphics settings and per profile settings.
- Text overflow in some UI boxes or toast messages may be experienced in some language localizations.
- Radeon Software may open with an inconsistent size or may not keep its previously set size when opened.
- Some Vulkan® gaming applications may crash when performing a task switch with Radeon Image Sharpening enabled.
- Integer Scaling may cause some video content to show flicker when the display resolution is set to less than native resolution.
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver Version 19.50.11.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 26.20.15011.5007)
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 20.1.1
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ RX 5700 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 5500 Series Graphics||Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ VII||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon RX 5500M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon RX 5300M Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
AMD Processors with Radeon Graphics Product Compatibility
Important Note for Laptop and All-In-One (AIO) PCs
AMD recommends OEM-provided drivers which are customized and validated for their system-specific features and optimizations.
If you experience issues using the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin Edition driver package downloaded from AMD.com, please install the OEM-provided drivers for full support and compatibility.
|AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Ryzen™ Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Athlon™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD A-Series and FX processors with Radeon graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics||AMD Athlon™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 or R7 Graphics||AMD A-Series™ PRO processors with Radeon™ graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics|
|AMD Sempron™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 8180 – HD 8400 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.1.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 64-bit version
- Windows 7 64-bit version with SP1 or higher