Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 Highlights
- AMD Radeon VII
- Far Cry® New Dawn
- Metro Exodus™
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm
- Crackdown 3™
- Up to 5% performance gains with AMD Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 on a Radeon™ RX 590 RS-287
- Using the Alt+Tab shortcut out of a fullscreen application or game may be slow or take longer than expected when using a display connected by DisplayPort.
- Apply and Discard buttons may not appear in some areas of Radeon Overlay under the Radeon WattMan overclocking tab.
- Radeon WattMan may fail to apply memory clock changes on AMD Radeon VII.
- AMD Radeon VII may intermittently experience a system hang when attempting to perform a timeout detection and recovery on Windows®7 system configurations.
- Radeon WattMan may display the incorrect max fan/temperature values for AMD Radeon VII.
- Radeon WattMan may experience issues with changed values failing to save or load when multiple changes are applied at once.
- AMD Radeon VII may experience intermittent system stability issues on some X399 motherboards.
- Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds may intermittently experience an application crash when changing post-processing settings.
- Radeon Settings may experience an application hang when loading the performance histogram in a game profile through game manager.
- Update Notifications may sometimes incorrectly list the currently installed driver as an available upgrade.
- Apex Legends™ may intermittently experience line corruption on AMD Radeon VII.
- Battlefield™ V players may experience character outlines stuck on screen after being revived when the game is set to using DirectX®12 API.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is observed for extended periods of time with two or more displays connected and one display switched off.
- FRTC may disappear from the Radeon Settings Global Graphics options on some system configurations when upgrading Radeon Software.
- Radeon WattMan clock gauges may sometimes not change or appear incorrect when custom settings have been set on AMD Radeon VII.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Fan speeds may remain elevated for longer periods than expected when using Tuning Control Auto Overclock in Radeon WattMan on AMD Radeon VII. A workaround is switching fan control to manual mode.
- RS-287 Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of Feb 8th, 2019 on the 8GB Radeon™ RX 590, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700K CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4 memory, and Windows 10×64.PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. Crackdown 3 (DX12) with the ultra-preset at (1920×1080), when running Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.1, the Radeon™ RX Vega 64 scored an average 87.6 FPS while Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 scored an average 92 FPS. Therefore, in the above comparison, Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 shows 5% greater performance. All scores are an average of 3 runs with the same settings. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 Driver Version 18.50.21.01 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15021.1007)
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.2 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.2 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.2
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.1.2 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon Desktop Product Family Compatibility|
|Radeon VII||Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics||Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility|
Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.2.1 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 64-bit version
- Windows 7 64-bit version with SP1 or higher