Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 Highlights
- Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm
- Up to 4% average performance gains on AMD Radeon VII with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 vs 19.2.3. RS-288
- DirectX® 12 on Windows®7 for supported game titles
- AMD is thrilled to help expand DirectX® 12 adoption across a broader range of Windows operating systems with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 18.12.2 and onward, which enables consumers to experience exceptional levels of detail and performance in their games.
- Radeon ReLive for VR may sometimes fail to install during Radeon Software installation.
- Fan curve may fail to switch to manual mode after the manual toggle is switched when fan curve is still set to default behavior.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Rainbow Six Siege™ may experience intermittent corruption or flickering on some game textures during gameplay.
- DOTA™2 VR may experience stutter on some HMD devices when using the Vulkan® API.
- Mouse cursors may disappear or move out of the boundary of the top of a display on AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan gauges may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII..
Added Vulkan® Support
- This extension allows the depth clipping operation, that is normally implicitly controlled by the driver to be controlled explicitly by the application instead. This is useful for translating Direct3D content, which assumes depth clamping is always enabled, but depth clip can be controlled by the DepthClipEnable rasterization state.
- This extension allows applications to set a priority value at memory allocation time, which could be used to determine which allocations are more likely to remain in device local memory if heap limits are reached.
- This extension adds support for querying the amount of memory used and the total memory budget for a memory heap.
- This extension formally defines how to synchronize memory accesses to the same memory locations performed by multiple shader invocations.
- This extension allows developers to obtain more debug information. When combined with validation layers, more detailed feedback on the application’s use of Vulkan can be further obtained.
- This extension adds support for automatically resolving multisampled depth/stencil attachments in a subpass in a similar manner as for color attachments.
- This extension allows use of 16-bit floating-point types and 8-bit integer types in shaders for arithmetic operations and improves usability of those types by adding implicit conversions.
- This extension adds transform feedback to the Vulkan API by exposing the SPIR-V TransformFeedback and GeometryStreams capabilities to capture vertex, tessellation or geometry shader outputs to one or more buffers.
- Testing conducted by AMD Performance Labs as of March 12, 2019 8GB Radeon™ VII, on a test system comprising of Intel i7 7700K CPU (4.2 GHz), 16GB DDR4 memory, and Windows 10x64PC manufacturers may vary configurations, yielding different results. While running Sid Meier’s Civilization 6 on Ultra presets at 4k (3840 x 2160 pixels) Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 scored 75.7 FPS, while Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 scored 72.7 FPS. Therefore, in the above comparison, Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 shows 4% greater performance, in Sid Meier’s Civilization 6. All scores are an average of 3 runs with the same settings. Performance may vary based on use of latest drivers. RS-288
- AMD Ryzen™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 installation package contains the following:
- Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 Driver Version 18.50.27.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 25.20.15027.5007)
The Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.3.2 installation package can be downloaded from the following links:
By clicking the Download button, you are confirming that you have read and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (“EULA”). If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of these licenses, you do not have a license to any of the AMD software provided by this download.
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 Driver for Windows® 7 64-bit
Installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition
For detailed instructions on how to correctly uninstall or install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition, please refer to the following support resources:
- How-To Uninstall Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
- How-To Install Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition on a Windows® Based System
This driver is not intended for use on AMD Radeon products running in Apple Boot Camp platforms. Users of these platforms should contact their system manufacturer for driver support.
When installing Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 for the Windows® operating system, the user must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2.
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to be installed.
Radeon Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.
|Radeon™ VII||Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics|
|Radeon RX Vega Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo|
|Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 300 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 Nano Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 – HD 8900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700 – HD 7900 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 200 Series Graphics|
Mobility Radeon™ Product Compatibility
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M – HD 8900M Series Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics||AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M – HD 7900M Series Graphics|
AMD Processors with Radeon Graphics Product Compatibility
|AMD Ryzen™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Ryzen™ Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Ryzen™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics||AMD Athlon™ Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD A-Series and FX processors with Radeon graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ PRO Processors with Radeon™ Vega Graphics||AMD Ryzen™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R4, R5, R6, or R7 Graphics||AMD Athlon™ PRO Mobile processors with Radeon™ Vega graphics|
|AMD Pro A-Series APUs with Radeon™ R5 or R7 Graphics||AMD A-Series™ PRO processors with Radeon™ graphics|
|AMD Athlon™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD FX-Series APUs with Radeon™ R7 Graphics|
|AMD Sempron™ Series APUs with Radeon™ R3 Graphics||AMD E-Series APUs with Radeon™ R2 Graphics|
|AMD Radeon™ HD 8180 – HD 8400 Series Graphics|
Compatible Operating Systems
Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 19.3.2 is designed to support the following Microsoft® Windows® platforms. Operating System support may vary depending on your specific AMD Radeon product.
- Windows® 10 64-bit version
- Windows 7 64-bit version with SP1 or higher