OS version – 10.0.17763.4085 (rs5_release_xbox_dev_ 1902.190131-1620)
- Added reliability fixes to Cortana.
- Unplugging a headset during video playback no longer results in audio loss before video playback freezes.
- Made audio system upgrades when switching from Home to a game or app.
- Improved Cortana responsiveness to commands.
- Fixed an issue that caused some consoles to crash unexpectedly.
- Improved performance on the Home Dashboard.
- Improved mouse responsiveness to reduce lag.
My games and apps
- Improved the installation experience for various FastStart titles.
- Fixed a problem in some games (e.g. Resident Evil 0) in which cutscenes would fail and the game would lock.
- Fixes an issue to ensure certain apps like the Avatar Editor and Microsoft Rewards work on first launch.
- Fixed an issue in which some people received the E203 error when taking a system update.
- Improved performance on the network port.
- Improved performance and reliability on the save game feature when games are suspended.
- Improved speed and performance of My games & apps.
- Improved idle screen performance.
- Improved 4K visual performance in games.
- Improved the performance of the guide on Home.
- Made improvements to the 4K video pipeline so that apps like Netflix display 4K content correctly.