Release date: 5/11/2020
OS version: 10.0.19041.5082 (rs_xbox_release_2010.201102-1500)
General stability and performance improvements.
- If the Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio setting changes when the console is rebooted or updated, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and then changing audio settings.
- If the console has no audio or low audio levels, check to make sure you don’t have any audio settings that could be affecting your volume, like the chat mixer.
There’s a known issue where the audio mixer can’t be adjusted.
My games & apps
- Black tiles might appear instead of game artwork when browsing My games & apps.
- The Mixer app may still appear in My games & apps and can’t be removed.
- Some titles may appear with an incorrect “trial” tag in My games & apps.
The incorrect profile color may appear when turning on the console.